Feb 2, 2010

My Valentine's Day

If I get to spend a day
With someone on Valentine's Day

I would do anything for the day to stay
With Bradley Cooper as my date


If I get to spend the day
With Bradley Cooper as my Valentine's date
I will start the day with something interesting
That will definitely
mean something



If I get to spend the day
I h
ope it will be a sunny day
I will ask Bradley Cooper if he would like to try

To get on a hot air balloon that will fly us to the sky

If we get up there and spend time in the sky

I will sing him a song that I write while we fly

I will tell him how I love watching him in 'My Little Eye'
And how I want someone like him to be my guy


If I get to spend the day
With Bradley Cooper after the balloon ride

I will take him for a homemade picnic in the park

And share his acting experience from the start


If I get to continue the day

I will tell him how gorgeous and amazing he is
And I don't care if Renee Zellweger is his lady

Because all I care about is Bradley


If I get to have Bradley Cooper on Valentine's Day
I will ask him to be my partner and dance the night away

And under the moonlight I will say

How wonderful it is to have him on My Valentine's Day!


('My Valentine's Day' by Marquise de Ville posted for Nuffang Valentine contest)


No comments:

Post a Comment