Apr 24, 2009

Play The Game Or Walk Away

As always, I'm still awake after a few trials of counting the sheep failed. I don't really have much to do at this time as I don't want to wake my workaholic sister and my exhausted dad from their dreams. Plus, I don't want to wake the lazy-fat-bump persian cat which is sleeping upside down on the stairs in his cage. He slept like a dead cat suffocated from over-eating. I really don't have anything to write but I wanted to post a meaningful lyrics of a song that I've been listening to over and over again. It's not a new song but it suddenly lingers in my head every time I try to shut my eyes down before any dream appears..


I'm not the type to get my heart broken
I'm not the type to
get upset and cry
Cos I never leave
my heart open
Never hurts me to say goodbye
Relationships don't get deep to me
Never got the whole in love thing
And someone can say they love me truly
But at the time it didn't mean a thing

Did it happen when we first kissed
Cause it's hurting m
e to let it go
Maybe cause we spent so much time
And I know that it's no more
I should have never
let you hold me baby
Maybe why I'm sad to see us apart
I didn't give to you
on purpose
Gotta figure out ho
w you stole my heart

My mind is gone, I'm spinning round
And deep inside my tears I'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
I stray from love, this is how I feel


This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now I'm in this condition
And I've got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

('Cry' sung by Rihanna)

1 comment: