Sep 8, 2015

Life As We Know It

It's been two years, life has been going on like a wheel with bumpy rides and great laughs in between. I have never been so content in life, well at least 80% content, with 20% mixed feelings. I have left, travelled, returned and loved. I have been here and there, tried a little bit of every thing I wanted and I am pretty much happy that I survived these past two years with, flying colours.

So where do I start after so many years.. Europe travels, Masters Degree, love life, cat adoption or marriage? Okay let's see..I married the one who came in my life years ago, this year. It was not a smooth sweet like candy love story. It was rather a bumpy nightmare but we managed to fall back into each other's arms. That is what love all about, we think. I will write about that later.

Anyway, say Hi to my not-so-little feline pet, Louie. I wanted to name it Darcy as in Mr. Darcy in Bridget Jones' Diary, but the moment it came into my life, the first thing it ran into was a Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM, so I called it little Louie. A male cat with a good taste, well everyone who knew me went like, 'Why a cat, now?' and 'Are you mad?' when I decided to adopt a cat back in 2014. I used to be one of the girls who would scream her lungs out seeing a cat somewhere. I would not even touch or get near to one even at a relative or a friend's house.

Things changed. I realised I wanted a loyal companion to love and to hold after so many break ups and frustrations in life. And I can never express how grateful I am now. Louie has been nothing but amazing to me and the whole family. It gave me courage to face things and challenges in life. I thank God for creating such a wonderful creature for humans to adore. As for now, Hello 2015!


Bonjour!


No comments:

Post a Comment